In no particular order, I would like to announce the following:
*Roxie liked the rough draft. I can breathe my first “It might not suck” breath for…well I’m still stressing over the first one, so that won’t work. I can just add another sweet little wedge to that booster seat under my confidence. Thanks, sweetheart, thank you thank you thank you… (No. She’s not giving out spoilers–there will be no besieging of Roxie for spoilers.)
*The kitten is now asleep on the kitchen table. Not that we spoil him or anything.
* I skipped my nightly walk because Supernatural was on. I’m an evil, evil, sick puppy, and in my next life I’m going to be a hottie going out with Jensen Ackles. That’s only what I deserve.
* Did I mentionte that Ladybug got dropped off at the babysitter, put down on the floor, and proceeded to walk to the baby on the other side of the baby gate and poke her in the eye? When I asked her babysitter if she did that a lot, Brenda replied, “Oh, she has her days.” She has her days? I’m telling you, that kid is 85% cute and 15% evil.
* I almost started a riot today when I asked my TA to throw away some ant infested candy during my 4th period. It was fun to watch but difficult to break up, and I don’t think I’ll do the pinata thing on my floor again. The fun part was watching the boys (they were all boys) spit out ants for the rest of the period.
* The cave troll got to stay home today with Ladybug and Daddy. There’s no real reason to mention this, except that I’m wildly jealous…my chest feels like upside down carpet tacks in a phlegm factory. I could have stayed home to knit.
* Of course, If I had stayed home to knit, no one would know. I’m taking pictures for the strikke-along, but…well, my feelings on corrugated knitting require a whole other asterisk.
* Regarding that last entry–if anyone ever hears me even thinking about a project that involves size one needles and corrugated ribbing, please zoom on over here to Nor Cal and beat me bloody about the ears with a four by four because it will hurt me less than anoter 4 1/2 inches in bloody teeny-freaky-tiny corrugated freaking ribbing.
Yup. Time for the shawl in Al Paca Chunky, canya gimme hallelujia amen.