* Supernatural rocked tonight. Just saying. Poor Dean…. be still my beating heart.
* I took a crappy two hour nap on the chair this afternoon. The kids are getting WAY too big to sit on me when i do this. Too many elbows and knees for anybody’s comfort.
* I’m almost done with the ass-kicking nightmare in pink. Need to decide if it needs a hood. I think Squish would like a hood, don’t you?
* I don’t have a project for the Knitting Olympics. This really depresses me. Maybe I should just say “I’ll finish three WIPs” and make that my goal.
* Dragon is still riding my back and gnawing at my flesh with sharp pointy teeth. Fucker.
* Needletart, I loves you sweetheart… you keep on correcting bad scholarship. I’m still using the story though, with a qualifier. It just works too well and teaches too much in my neck of the woods to forsake it now.
* Knittech’s blessed husband keeps sending me happy news about my yummy yummy hot guys… Jensen Ackles as Captain America? Be still my beating heart! Another season of SPN? *WOOT!*
* I even named one of my main character’s cats after Jensen… you know, if that cat’s gonna sleep with you anyway…
* Making Promises is cruising right along. It’s in a place where, if someone were to give me a bag of carrots, an unlimited soda refill, and 24 hours in my own head, I’d wake up with the story done, a complete hangover, and no idea where this completely unrelated but brilliant short story on my laptop came from.
Alas, they don’t have writing bars in this world.
* I wonder–if I lived in the land of famine, would I eat myself to death or write until I starved? For those of you who saw SPN, it’s always a good question…
* Oh yeah… I may have an agent for the LG books and Bitter Moon. I’ll let you all know if I sign!
* Tired now. Going to sleep. Three day weekend ensuing at the end of the day tomorrow!
* Those of you in Pigsbird and points East? STAY WARM, DAMMIT!