Skipper can’t dream of a better family than Richie—but Richie’s got real family entanglements he can’t shake off. Skipper needs to convince Richie to stay with him beyond winter ball so the relationship they started on the field might become their happy future in real life! WINTER BALL, NOW AVAILABLE AT DSP
So, today I…
* Emptied the refrigerator and cleaned it with bleach and fire
* Talked on the phone to my bestie
* Went out for lunch, since all our stuff is in the outside refrigerator
* Cooked for tomorrow– and for the day after tomorrow when we’re going to have our own turkey
* Edited in between cooking and dealing with the kids
* Skipped my nap to read Rhys Ford cause she’s amazing
* Sorta cleaned the kitchen when I was done cooking
* Stared blankly ahead in exhaustion and knitted through two episodes of friends
* Got my buy links and got excited!
Now, you may notice I said “Links” and not “Link”–
See, Selfie is ALSO up for pre-sale (from Riptide, and not DSP.) Now, Selfie has a much longer lead time, so it’s not due out for a couple of months– but you’ll get to see the pre-buy link (and the blurb and the warnings!) if you go RIGHT HERE. (If that doesn’t work, go to www.riptidepublishing.com and look up Selfie by Amy Lane– that should!)
Now, normally I’d totally post my artwork right here, but if you go to the website, you may notice that the artwork is covered, and that’s because we’re going to have a big cover reveal a little closer to publishing time. But in the meantime? I’ve got stuff UP and I’m totally excited. WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!
And now to totally have Turkey Day– and to be grateful for my family that helped exorcise the refrigerator and for the dogs who are exhausted for having ALL THE PEOPLE at home, and for my cat who wants all the affection NOW, and for my friends who answered bizarre phone calls and goofy texts all day because I didn’t WANT to do my chores and for fun books to read.
And for all of you 🙂