So… GRL is in 20 days, and you know what? I need to frickin’ plan.
Anyone want to know what’s on my plate?
God– me too. Shall we list?
* Birthday Week– Mate and I turn 48 next week.
* Swag ASSEMBLE! Price tag tiny stuffed soccer balls to book cards.
* Tie book cards around the neck of Clopper stuffed dogs.
* Buy M&M’s and put them in Amy Lane mugs.
* Buy more paper swag cause what I’ve got now is weak shit
* Clean the kitchen table, cause, ulgh
* Do laundry
* Finish Selfie, cause I have a frickin QUEUE.
* Start the category romance I’m writing for DSP– fun!
* Finish edits on Bound, part 1&2.
* Moar laundry. And some folding!
* Do I have the clothes I need?
* Shoot! I have a game I need to map rules for! GodDAMMIT how did that sit so long?
* Two interviews on my dashboard.
* Uhm… I’m promoting two blogs this month?
* A character interview for Amber Kell’s B-day celebration– I’m thinking Deacon?
* PLanning a panel for GRL
* Assemble my setting workshop for GRL
* Crap– do I have enough swag?
* Can I order it NOW since I only have 20 days?
* Clean my bathroom, cause DAYUM.
* Squish is in choir and GATE, so I need to revamp the way I pick up and drop off kids.
* Help Squish with her student council speech and poster
* Make sure ZB gets his English grade up. Frickin’ reading logs!
* Make sure the crack house moving into the abandoned place next door does not kidnap my children. I only wish I was kidding.
* Decorate for Halloween.
* Get kids costumes.
* Oh crap, I’ve got another edit for Winter Ball.
* RITA awards are when?
* I’m on a blog tomorrow, aren’t I? I know I must be…
* Happy Birthday Chicken! (She’s 21.)
* I absolutely must watch NBC’s The Player. Because Phillip Winchester in his underwear, that’s why. It’s not negotiable, I shit you not.
* Soccer games every weekend.
* Dance on Wednesday.
* GATE’S on Wednesday too?
* Feed the cats!
* Walk the dogs.
* Aw man– I’ve got another dentist appointment next week!
* What was that about finishing the book?
* And don’t forget to clean my plate, because there’s veggies on the bottom.