* My throat hurts and my head’s stuffy. Fucking germs.
* Sarah Palin is making me flat out nauseous with anger, disgust, and shame for my X-chromosome. Fucking politics.
* The students taught me a new word for blow-job today while discussing President Clinton in the context of Patrick Henry’s ability to manipulate the media. Did anyone else know that ‘domed’ meant ‘blow-job’? As in “Clinton was getting ‘domed’ while he was talking to people on the phone.”? The politics of fucking–who knew?
* I need to finish an entire baby sock this evening. Thank God for awesome television!
* I’m looking for inspiration to keep editing. Fucking revisions.
* I’m thinking of writing a new Jack and Teague adventure to reward myself for finishing Bitter Moon II, even though we probably don’t have the money to publish right now. Fucking hotties!!!!!! (rrroooowwwrrrr! Love that v/adj. switchover!!!)
* The short people need to finish ‘The Muppets of Oz’ before I can watch the CSI premiere. Fucking muppets.
* The dog keeps farting. Fucking dog.
* I want ice cream for dinner. Fucking diet.
* It FINALLY GOT COLD! Excellent fucking weather!
* Most of my students will have book reports tomorrow. I can’t say a bad thing about that–I still love my kids this year!!!
* Muppets are over! C.S.I. and Supernatural HERE I COME!!! (Oh, Jensen, baby, didja miss me?)
* The Cave Troll may finally be on the mend–but he’s been spiking a fever for four days so he won’t be going to school tomorrow. He misses school–he keeps telling us things like “That’s a lower case ‘a’ on your shirt, and that’s bigger and that one’s smaller’ and good shit–I feel bad that he’s missing school, but he’s been REALLY sick! And Ladybug may be getting sick as predicted. Did I mention the fucking germs?
Have a happy Friday!