* The little kids have to kiss you six times every time the walk by
* The grown son has to talk for at least a half an hour, every day
* The dogs get WAY too excited when you come home from things like a trip to the gym
* The cat WILL BE PETTED right THE FUCK NOW
* The laundry has mated and reproduced on your floor
* The groceries have been ravaged by wild wildebeests
* The work on your computer that you thought could wait has now had kittens and they all need to be fed.
* The laundry spawn chases you down the hall because mating and reproducing isn’t enough
* Your bestie reaches out tentative electronic fingers, like the cat, to pat your face and make sure you are back where you belong
* Your mate can’t let you walk through the door without a touch, a kiss, a hello
* Work just seems to need to wait one more day while you soothe whiskers, touch paws, beat laundry, and generally reacquaint yourself with all corners of your world.